BENU Pharmacy customer card rules
Your trust returns with reward.
- With every purchase you get cashback up to 7%.
- All your purchases and card balance you can check when logged in on website or app.
- Part of the amount for every purchase will be refunded to your card.
- The customer card level shall be recalculated after each purchase. High level is granted immediately after shopping, if your purchase exceeds the certain amount.
- The amount spent shall be summarised in the last 365 days:
|Amount spent in the last year:
|Up to 29.99 EUR
|30 – 89.99 EUR
|90 – 149.99 EUR
|150 – 299.99 EUR
|300 – 499.99 EUR
|500 – 749.99 EUR
|More than 750 EUR
- Currency of the card – euro.
- Amounts for returned goods are deducted from the card.
- You can use the money on your card to pay up to 99% of your purchase value.
- Money is not charged to the card for the goods on promotion.
- Money is not charged to the card for the goods purchased with the passport of compensated medicines.
- You can use the money on your card to pay for the goods on promotion.
- Money on your card cannot be used for purchases of goods with the passport of compensated medicines.
- All accumulated points are valid until March 31 of the next year.